We haved moved a lot and had a new phone number with each move, but kept the same answering machine. We get a lot of wrong number calls. If we are not home to answer the phone people leave messages for the people they think they are calling.
Please to enjoy three of my favorites.
Transcribed by me Joan.
#1 Christy, Jenny, her sister and Brian too.
"Hi Christy, this is Jenny. I was just calling to see if you were going to that mass tomorrow. I know a lot of the student counsel members are going and stuff and then if
(talking to someone else)
Yeah were supposed to be going or something
And then if there’s a way that maybe after school is over that day your mom could take my sister and I home that would be great
(some else says something to her)
Ok, yeah and Brian too
Ok so call me back when you get a chance
Thanks."
#2 Dave's Valentines day
"Hi mom’s it Dave
Happy Valentines Day!
Anyway I thought valentines day was on Wednesday, so when I called on Monday for flowers there was like no way your going to gettem’ so I thought eh why do it?
Any way you know the number.
Anyway happy Valentines Day
Hopefully everything going well
Bye bye
Love you"
I just feel so sorry for Dave. I mean I guess he had good intentions trying to buy his mom flowers on Valentines day, but he didn't know which day of the week it was on and then the flowers were too expensive or all gone by the time he called to order them. On top of that he dialed the wrong number and his mom never got the message that her son wanted to wish her a happy Valentines day. It sounds like they have a pretty good relationship, so I like to think that it all worked out i the end.
"Hi Melanie this is Louise from healthstaff I don’t know if you remember me. Uh we had talked about getting together to go to the French quarter sometime and its fat Tuesday tonight and I didn’t know if you were going. Um I have a tai chi class till 8 so I was going to go over there after that. My number it 755-44** if your interested in going. Talk to you later, bye"
I love this one. I mean what more can I say? I don't know if you remember me, fat tuesday and tai chi class. This one is priceless.
Maybe they don't translate into funny once they are written down. Don't worry we won't delete them if you want to hear them next time you're in Cheyennne. :p
4 comments:
hahahahahahahaha!
So jealous! All we get is Genavive's student loan company trying to hunt her down. I'm guessing she didn't get her degree in accounting.
I never get fun messages. Maybe I need to change my number more.
Awesome. I got one on my cell phone a few weeks back that I can't bring myself to erase. It is a bratty 14 year old screaming into the phone at her mother (not relizing that she has the wrong number) for not picking her up from school yet.
Post a Comment