I figured out where the pictures were going to on my computer. It really wasn't that complicated. Anywho, here is what has been going on in Albuquerque.
1. Joe had his birthday. It was a fun time together as a family. The big 31. I only get to make fun of Joe's age for about two months and then I'm as old as he is. It's fun while it lasts.
1. Joe had his birthday. It was a fun time together as a family. The big 31. I only get to make fun of Joe's age for about two months and then I'm as old as he is. It's fun while it lasts.

2. Sorry for the underwear shot, but I just couldn't resist. This is usually what I get to see every morning when the boys have their breakfast. Cold cereal and cartoons....those were the days.

3. Joe and the boys went on the Fathers and Sons camp out. It made us realize that River needs to get out of the house more often without me. I think he wasn't feeling so good either, also it was really cold up in the mountains and we didn't bring any winter clothes to NM. We found those jackets at Target they were the last ones. Ezra's is probably two sizes too small, but that never stopped him from wearing something before.
Aside from River not feeling good and being homesick, Joe and Ezra had a good time together. We found chocolate marshmallows for them to roast over the fire the boys said they were delicious.
Aside from River not feeling good and being homesick, Joe and Ezra had a good time together. We found chocolate marshmallows for them to roast over the fire the boys said they were delicious.

4. So there was a gang of skaters causing a ruckus in our parking lot and near the picnic/bbq area of our apartment complex. Joe told them if they didn't live here they should leave. He found this on the hood of his truck a few days later.

5. I bought a ped-egg and tried it out on Joe's feet. Gross I know, but check out these before and afters. I would give it a 9 out of 10.


6. We went to see Kung-Fu Panda. It was totally awesome. The whole family loved it. We love Jack Black. There is a lot of fighting in it, duh it's called "Kung-Fu" Panda, Scabloosh.
7. Ezra had a super-duper loose tooth and wouldn't let us pull it out. It was barely hanging in there. Joe could not take it, it was driving him crazy. Our Bishop is our dentist and we were talking to him at church about it. Joe asked him if he knew any tricks. He told us to tell Ezra we were going to count to three and pull it out, but really pull it out on two.

Why didn't we think of that? It worked like a charm. Ezra was mad for about .2 seconds until he realized that his tooth was out and he was going to be getting a visit from the tooth fairy. Notice the scared/happy look on his face.
We are having a good time here in the ABQ. The weather is nice, it gets hot in 90's then it gets really windy sometimes, but it does cool down at night. We can open our windows in the evening and morning. Joe is studying like a mad man. I found a doctor that I like, and the pregnancy is going good. The boys are taking advantage of the tennis courts and the pool at our apartment complex. Joe said Ezra is pretty good at tennis. I got a sunburn last weekend from hangin' at the pool with the fam.
We met a family at church that lives in our same apartments and is only going to be here for the summer too, kind of cool. They have a boy the same age as River. We went to the park and hope that we will hang out with them again soon.
We still don't know where the baby will be born(Abq,Mesa or Cheyenne), or have any news on Joe's training dates, for SERE(survival school). He is scheduled to be gone when I'm due. He did get to talk to his commander and was told there is a good possibility for him to be here for the birth of our daughter. I guess we will wait some more and see what happens.
We are having a good time here in the ABQ. The weather is nice, it gets hot in 90's then it gets really windy sometimes, but it does cool down at night. We can open our windows in the evening and morning. Joe is studying like a mad man. I found a doctor that I like, and the pregnancy is going good. The boys are taking advantage of the tennis courts and the pool at our apartment complex. Joe said Ezra is pretty good at tennis. I got a sunburn last weekend from hangin' at the pool with the fam.We met a family at church that lives in our same apartments and is only going to be here for the summer too, kind of cool. They have a boy the same age as River. We went to the park and hope that we will hang out with them again soon.
We still don't know where the baby will be born(Abq,Mesa or Cheyenne), or have any news on Joe's training dates, for SERE(survival school). He is scheduled to be gone when I'm due. He did get to talk to his commander and was told there is a good possibility for him to be here for the birth of our daughter. I guess we will wait some more and see what happens.

12 comments:
wow you guys have been busy. so glad to see that the boys are doing good. tell joe good luck with studying. hope the pregnancy is going well.
Why is Joe going to be gone? I don't think Kevin ever had to leave ABQ for training but maybe they've changed things since we've been there. Glad to hear you guys are doing well! :-)
i love all the new updates and the pictures! i miss you guys! tell everyone hey!
I forgot to tell you that I LOVE the new layout...
And your family is so funny. Are you still in ABQ during Thanksgiving? We'll be driving through on our way to my sister's house in texas...
I have always loved your sense of humor. It cracks me up. Good to hear that all is well. I can't believe you guys are just turning 31 that is so last year for me. I am moving on to 32.
Hey, just so you know, we all read the quotes tonight and laughed outloud! (Me, Joe, John, Jim and Fern)
Great Post Joan. And as for the boys eating breakfast in their underwear, I think the only thing that changes when they get older is that Alma watches news instead of cartoons.
Congrats to Ez on his first lost tooth!! It's a big day. Oh and we have a Ped-Egg and it has changed our lives, well mostly just Alma's heels, but still. Joe is lucky the skaters used pebbles and not spray paint like real skate punks. We miss you so much!!
WOW Joan you have been busy.But it looks like fun. Especially the pedicure picture of Joe. I think the look very soft.
Your posts are always so entertaining! That picture of the boys watching TV is too funny.
Hope you and the baby girl are doing well. We miss you!
You guys have done some exciting things- love that you ticked off the skater dudes :) I hope Joe is there with you for your baby girl...I'm sure it will all work out
you are the best- I miss you Joanie
luvs
Jodi
I love the missing tooth picture! You know I can't wait for max to loose his first tooth and take a picture like that. I think we'll use that trick too.
Miss you
Amy
I just had to tell you that Danny and I read through all of your quotes from your boys and were laughing for about an hour. haha We miss you and hope you're doing well/feeling better. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment