Joe had his assignment night tonight and we are going to FE Warren Air Force Base in Cheyenne, Wyoming. We are very excited and happy with this assignment. More details soon.
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Hey! That's only 5 hours from Salt Lake...we could meet in the middle and have lunch! :) If there is anything in the middle...
congrats guys!!! I bet it's so fun to actually know where you are going, so what helo is there? Ben soloed yesterday so we had a little bit of excitement at our house too. Good Luck in WY!! We're a little jealous that you are moving to the west.
CONGRATSS!!!! - being Arizona folks, I gotta first say BRRRRRRR! Second, How exciting!! I'm going to have to come visit ya'll. Oh yeah, tell Joe that if he hears "I can't quit you," to turn the other direction and RUN!!!
YEA--- I am happy you are a little closer to home! & you will have to travel through Utah to get to AZ right? We can be your hotel anytime you need :) We are so happy for you guys & how fun to travel. Loves Jodi
Yay! Congratulations! That really is exciting! What a beautiful place. It will feel good to be on the same side of the Mississippi River again. (For some reason, that is my dividing line as to how far away someone lives!) :)
WHAT and leave Alabama. :) I am very excited for you guys and think this is a great adventure for your family. It will be cold but your kids will love it.
16 comments:
woohooo!! Back to the west. I'm jealous... You do know that it get's cold there right? :)
Well, I wish you were coming to Fairchild but I'm very happy for you guys! :-)
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys! Hey! That's only 5 hours from Salt Lake...we could meet in the middle and have lunch! :) If there is anything in the middle...
Yea, you guys were finally able to find out were Joe is going. I am glad that you are happy and excited about his assignment. Have fun in Wyoming!
well now we will be neighbors again. cheyenne is only 2 hours north of us. maybe we could meet in denver sometime.
congrats guys!!! I bet it's so fun to actually know where you are going, so what helo is there? Ben soloed yesterday so we had a little bit of excitement at our house too. Good Luck in WY!! We're a little jealous that you are moving to the west.
Ben and Meagan
Ahh.. to be in the west again. Wyoming is awesome. Frizzin cold but still really awesome. Congrats!
CONGRATSS!!!! - being Arizona folks, I gotta first say BRRRRRRR! Second, How exciting!! I'm going to have to come visit ya'll. Oh yeah, tell Joe that if he hears "I can't quit you," to turn the other direction and RUN!!!
YEA--- I am happy you are a little closer to home! & you will have to travel through Utah to get to AZ right? We can be your hotel anytime you need :) We are so happy for you guys & how fun to travel.
Loves
Jodi
woo hoo! you will be my neighbors. we will have to meet up in yellowstone sometime. it is a lot of fun there.
finally, the wait is over!
Yay! Congratulations! That really is exciting! What a beautiful place. It will feel good to be on the same side of the Mississippi River again. (For some reason, that is my dividing line as to how far away someone lives!) :)
I was just in Cheyenne last week visiting Scott's family. It will be a change, but if you can manage Mississippi Wyoming will be easy!
WHAT and leave Alabama. :) I am very excited for you guys and think this is a great adventure for your family. It will be cold but your kids will love it.
Ok- me again.... When are you due anyway? Do you know what you're having?
Can't wait to hear the goods
Loves
Jodi
YES! We go to Wyoming every summer for my family reunion...except it's on the idaho side. But we can swing down there to see ya'll FOR SURE!
Post a Comment