Monday, February 11, 2008

TAG
A.The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 4 people, and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged, and asking them to read your blog.

Since I have been tagged by three different people..... only one of them actually told me, Katie and Kelsey just assumed I would read their blogs and play along;).

10 years ago I was.....20 years old(you do the math), going to ASU with Amber. It was fun having Amber live at my house. We had so many good time together, and learned a lot about each other, like at night Amber needs to talk in order to fall asleep, and in the morning I don't really like to talk until I've been awake about 45 minutes. I was counting down the months until Joe got home from his mission. It was a fun time in my life hanging out with friends being young and always having something to do.

5 things on my to do list today
1. Fininsh the giant pile of laundry
2. Clean the kitchen, while I feel good
3. Mop the floor (this one probably won't happen, but it's on my list)
4. Plan something for family night tonight
5. Hopefully go to the postoffice to mail a few things (see things you didn't know about me)

Things I would do if I became a billionaire
I would do the obvious like buy everyone in my family houses, cars and help them with anything else they needed. Then it would be cool to start a family business, so we could all work together. We would take the summers off and have fun vacations together in the Bahamas. I would give everyone in Joe's family 100 million each, so they could spend how they like, lame I know, but I don't know what they would want. Plus give money to all of my friends to help pay off all of their student loans, other debts and a little (you know a few mil) extra spending cash. I would do all kinds of lazy, snobby things like get some one to do my dishes and laundry, so I could spend more time with the kids of course. Then the usual, like give money to various charities of my choosing. Of course Joe would have access to this money also, so he could buy things/help people.

3 of my bad habits
1. Procrastinating, it's called waiting until the last minute, I'm really good or bad at it.
2. Holding in my feelings, not dealing with emotions as they happen.
3. Thinking going to bed before 11:30 is not a good idea, I blame my mother.

5 places I've lived
Seriously, ten years ago if you would have asked me to name 5 different places that I would live in the next 10 years, I probably would have given you 5 different addresses in Mesa. Life can be crazy sometimes.
1. Mesa, AZ
2. Tucson, AZ
3. Columbus, MS
4. Fort Rucker, AL
Okay so ,technically I haven't lived in 5 different cities, but we're moving again in April/May. Ask me again in ten years, I'll probably have more cities to list.

5 jobs I've had
1. Serving custard at Neilsen's Frozen Custard *I hated that paper hat and bow tie, but I did love the free custard!
2. Hostess at Mi Amigo's *I would come home smelling like fajitas, it was gross.
3. Comet One Hour Cleaners *Touching other people's dirty clothes, and sweating up a storm. All of the cleaning was done there, so there was no point having an a/c with all of that steam and ironing going on, good times.
4. Receptionist for 6 different insurance agents *All these guys treated me like a daughter and included me on their daily soda runs.
5. Teacher's aide for Mrs. Dairman at Keller *Going back to my alma matter and seeing how sweet kids can be in fourth grade.

Things most people don't know about me....
*I love tv too much, pick a night of the week and I'll tell you what's on.
*I have over fifty blogs bookmarked, I can't help it, once I started jumping from blog to blog there was no stopping me.
*Ever since we moved to the South, I listen to country music and think there is nothing wrong with it.
*I buy cards all of the time, and then never mail them to people. I probably have one for you.

I tag: Becca, Raygon, Sarah D. and Jodi.

7 comments:

Kelsey said...

You worked at Neilsen's...? AWESOME! I love that place. Yeah, funny I didn't tell you I tagged you. I don't know how that happened. ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I have to admit that I like that you tagged me. I was running out of things to write on my blog because I can only talk about Keane so much. AND it's sad how similar our lives are...or awesome?

amber and alma said...

Hey Joan. My favorite part of reading your "tag" on your blog was that I knew all that stuff. I hate that we are this far away, but I love that we are still on the same wave length. I miss you and Joe and the Boys, but I am excited to see where life takes you next. We are celebrating for you here in Chicago!! Love ya!

amber and alma said...

Sorry to comment again, but I just read the quote about goals. That is so funny, make me miss you all more.

Katie said...

glad you are a good sport and figured it out! i'm glad you like country music now, you should also add how awesome fried okra is too!: )

Nancy said...

Joan - It's NAncy Singleton(not sure if I needed to put the last name-how many Nancy's do you know). ANyways I just ran into your blog and it is so cool. I had no idea what was going on in your life, but it sounds really busy and fun. I hope you don't mind if I check in now and then and put you as one of my links. If it's a problem let me know. FYI my dad grew up in Mobile Alabama and my entire family went there in june for a reunion. We so could talk. Check on you later. Tell Joe I said "hi".

Anonymous said...

So I just checked to see if you posted again because I want to know more about the baby and life. And I saw the new baby names and I think your kids are HILARIOUS.