
She might look something like this.
This is what happens when the mullet wig doesn't get put away with the rest of the Halloween decorations, and I don't put my boots away after I wear them, and River is with his mother practically 24/7.
River and I have such a good time together. I love being able to spend my days with him, he is such a sweetheart. I never thought I would forget all of the funny things that he has done, but I should have written them down. He is so funny and keeps me laughing everyday.
This is what happens when the mullet wig doesn't get put away with the rest of the Halloween decorations, and I don't put my boots away after I wear them, and River is with his mother practically 24/7.
River and I have such a good time together. I love being able to spend my days with him, he is such a sweetheart. I never thought I would forget all of the funny things that he has done, but I should have written them down. He is so funny and keeps me laughing everyday.
7 comments:
lol, that is too cute!
Hahah! What a cute girl!! :) Oliver gets mad when I let Jonas wear my shoes or when he wants me to put makeup on him and I say why not! Hey...is that the wig...?
Wow!!! it has an air of familiarity about it, i think it reminds me of when ET is hiding out in the closet with all the toys and he has that blond wig on. So funny!
Riv is one of the funniest people I know.
halarious, joan! that is too funny!
Save that picture - it will be quite valuable in about 12 years. :) "Are you sure you want to do that River? I could show your friends 'the picture'...."
Joan, it's me again - you've been tagged. Check out our blog for the rules.
I love the picture! You should definitely hang onto it. My aunts dressed my brother up when he was little, and it is so funny now and he gets all embarrassed by it. We love your count down until assignment night and graduation. I asked ben if he wanted one on our blog and he said it would just depress him. It would be something like 360 days until graduation.
Post a Comment