*Napping more than usual, for me that's a lot.
*The smell of girly soaps that I usually love, now make me want to barf.
*Songs on the Country station make me cry.
*Joe asks me why I'm crying and I have no explanation.
*I forget the usual things.....like to take my purse with me if I'm going out.
*I miss my family more than usual.
*I wish Amber would come hang out and watch Max and Ruby with me.
*I miss going to the Bienz's, letting the kids run wild and have Laura taking care of me. (I actually miss this one all the time.)
*Ezra tells me I better do laundry soon because the hamper is about to tip over, and I think to myself, I should teach Ezra how to do his own laundry.
*I make dinner and then don't want to eat any of it.
*I don't make dinner, because everything sounds disgusting.
*I wonder why we don't have Ramen and grilled cheese for dinner more often, because it is really delicious.
*Ice cream doesn't even sound good.
*I wish I had some of that spicy pickled cauliflower. (I think it's a Martin thing)
*I think laying on the couch watching Spongebob with River is a good activity.
*I wonder if I'm drinking enough water and eating enough vegetables.
*I have to go pee all of the time.
*Joe tells people I'm expecting.......expecting to have morning sickness and be grumpy.
Sorry for the pity party, I just thought I would share some of the things that have been going on. I know all of you are sad that you are not here to enjoy me in my pleasant state. I do remember when I was pregnant with the boys, I felt better after twelve weeks. So, I've got that to look forward to.
*The smell of girly soaps that I usually love, now make me want to barf.
*Songs on the Country station make me cry.
*Joe asks me why I'm crying and I have no explanation.
*I forget the usual things.....like to take my purse with me if I'm going out.
*I miss my family more than usual.
*I wish Amber would come hang out and watch Max and Ruby with me.
*I miss going to the Bienz's, letting the kids run wild and have Laura taking care of me. (I actually miss this one all the time.)
*Ezra tells me I better do laundry soon because the hamper is about to tip over, and I think to myself, I should teach Ezra how to do his own laundry.
*I make dinner and then don't want to eat any of it.
*I don't make dinner, because everything sounds disgusting.
*I wonder why we don't have Ramen and grilled cheese for dinner more often, because it is really delicious.
*Ice cream doesn't even sound good.
*I wish I had some of that spicy pickled cauliflower. (I think it's a Martin thing)
*I think laying on the couch watching Spongebob with River is a good activity.
*I wonder if I'm drinking enough water and eating enough vegetables.
*I have to go pee all of the time.
*Joe tells people I'm expecting.......expecting to have morning sickness and be grumpy.
Sorry for the pity party, I just thought I would share some of the things that have been going on. I know all of you are sad that you are not here to enjoy me in my pleasant state. I do remember when I was pregnant with the boys, I felt better after twelve weeks. So, I've got that to look forward to.
12 comments:
Well Joan, hang in there. But I definitely think you should teach Riv to do laundry, that kid really does have a lot of free time on his hands. Just teach him to do it like me, only on commercials baby!
congrats again. it is so exciting. my doc hasnt told me when my due date is. i have been seeing my infertility specialist. i will switch over to a high risk ob and a perinatologist when we get to colorado springs in 2 weeks. i will probably have my babies in july since full term for twins is 36 weeks. i dont know we will see. you will have to keep us posted with everything.
Oh Joan! You just reminded me what it is like to be prego! Ugh! It feels like you are a crazy person! Keep on keepin on! 12 weeks will be here before you know it and then you will be over the worst of it. That spicy pickled cauliflower actually sounds kind of good. :) I've never heard of that. Miss you! I wish I could come over and let Jonas run around with your boys! :)
what a great post. joseph and i laughed together...and empathized as much as we could too of course. i think the last one is my favorite. or the one about laundry. i miss talking to you on laundry days! oh and joe caruso says he misses you!
The spice pickled cauliflower thing is not a Martin thing - it's a Leavitt thing. I can totally relate to being homesick while prego - it sucks!! Just teach Ezra how to take the clothes out of the dryer and put them in a basket - it's a small thing, but it makes all the difference.
Joan, you sound so happy,,,I love all the info...I got from Raygon... So proud of you and all you have accomplished.Good luck and CONGRADS on the new little one..Happiness grows..........
Hey my mom even found you and left a comment! i am impressed with her computer skills.
i hope you get feeling better! and i am hoping for you guys to come our way to montana or wyoming when you get transfered. it would be like we were neighbors again. sort of.
Remember how you were nice to me when I was pregnant? Yeah. You should come back to AZ so I can be nice to you... ;) Seriously, though, you should really try that b-12 and unisom thing. I swear by it.
This is such a great post! My favorite was the "laying on the couch watching Spongebob". It made laugh so much. I hope you feel ok though. Take care and just make those boys do your work. Lots of love!
Joan, you are too cute. We all miss you guys. I'm due in August also, so I can totally relate! Love ya,
Congratulations on the pregnancy Joan. I am so glad you found my blog. Good luck with everything!
HIp Hip HooRay!! 3 About threw me over the top, but they are a blast :) You will be fine. Gosh I wish we lived closer. When are you planning your next trip to St. George? We really need a good laugh together... GOOD TIMES with Bernelli Sellers.
Your kids are a riot, they remind me a little of mine. They need to get some playing time together. Love ya & miss you
Post a Comment