If you didn't know I was pregnant, you do now! We haven't been telling people, because we wanted to wait until my first appointment. We did get to tell our families while we were in Arizona that was pretty cool. I had my first doctors appointment today. I have been a little nervous since we found out and it was a relief to go today and find out everything looked good. Since this was planed I have been taking my vitamins, the doctor was very proud and said I was his first patient in over a month that had been taking her vitamins before she got pregnant. They gave me a little ultrasound and the baby looks like an alien/peanut, but that is normal.
I am 9 weeks along and due on August 19. Do I know where we will be living on August 19? Not really, but that is the fun of it, am I right?

I am 9 weeks along and due on August 19. Do I know where we will be living on August 19? Not really, but that is the fun of it, am I right?

11 comments:
Hi Joan! I love reading your blog! Hope you don't mind :-) You have such a beautiful family. Congratulations on the new baby.
Traci (Scorse) Arnett
Hooray! A peanut! I can't wait to hold your little boy...er...girl. Maybe you'll be living with us! That would be fun!
I was right! Congrats! That's so exciting. I may be getting pregnant about the same time you have #3. ;-) What do the boys think?
I love looking at your little zygote!! It is so cute, what with it's big blue eyes and very blonde hair.... maybe I am getting a little ahead of the game. Love ya!
omg, how fun! CONGRATS!!!!!! you need a lil girl!!! :)
glad to see traci found you! congrats on the new baby! whoo-hoo!
So you "did it" with Joe again? Gross. Just kidding. Hey I hope you have a little girl. Congrats.
Yeah! Congratulations Joan and Joe!! That is so exciting!
Congratulations! If it's a boy we'll trade you for one of our girls!
-Matt
congrats you guys, hope all goes well, Joe you still need to call me,cya Donny
YAY!!! Congratulations! Are you feeling sick at all? I bet the guys are so excited to have a baby in the home soon!
Post a Comment