Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween


We had a fun Halloween. Trick-or-treating on post is out of control. It is set up to be from 6-8pm. Once it starts it is non-stop. I wonder if it was like that in Queen Creek, AZ? They have similar set up, lots of houses in a row, that are full of kids waiting to get candy. Joe got home from work at 6:10 and he said it was crazy trying to drive home. We had 6 giant bags of candy and we still ran out before the 2 hour block was over. When we (I took the boys trick or treating) were on our way home at 7:05, most houses were out of candy too. The boys came home with a good haul. River is still too young to guard his candy and let Joe and I pick out our favorites.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No way. We only used 3 huge bags of candy, but I bought 6 so now we have tons of halloween candy. The boys are so cute! I love their spiderman costumes.