Monday, October 29, 2007

Fall Festival



This past weekend was the "Fall Festival" put on by the housing office on post (post, because we are on an Army "post" otherwise it's a base). I had to go to a bridal shower in "town" so Joe took the boys. There was jumpy things, snow cones, face painting (always a hit) and you could vote for your favorite carved pumpkin. A good time was had by all.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A fall festival? You ARE in the South! I loved the pictures...I saw that pumpkin carved on Regis and Kelly the other day and I was totally jealous...It's like homemaking night. You always think it will turn out like the example, but it usually ends up looking like a mom started the project and a 6th grader did the lettering and painting. ANYWAY, I loved the pictures. We missed you at the party!