Guess who is one?

Here is Cora reading her card.
You didn't know she could read? She is a very smart girl.
You didn't know she could read? She is a very smart girl.

Yay for presents!

This picture is just in case you were wondering if she is still totally adorable.

Cupcake time!
Don't you love the Cora cupcake toppers?
Don't you love the Cora cupcake toppers?
One candle for the birthday girl.

What's this? A cupcake?
I'll give it a try.

Hmm...seems pretty good.
Yum!
Yay for cupcakes and my birthday!

Um, is some one going to clean me up?

Guess what else? Cora can walk like a champ!
Perhaps you were wondering where I have been?
Just a little shoulder surgery to mix things up.
Just a little shoulder surgery to mix things up.
I dislocated my shoulder five different times in the last ten years. So it was time to get it fixed. If you know some one who just had surgery, you should be really nice to them.Here are the people who are being really nice to me.
My mom is on Cora duty.
My mom is on Cora duty.
My dad is on Cora duty.

When Joe is home he is on Cora duty too.







14 comments:
WHAT!! She is one! Didn't you just post about her being born?! =) Well, you have a good excuse for the lack of posts =)
I love the cupcakes! And I'm so glad everyone is taking good care of you! Get better soon because you have so much to post! JK =) We love you guys!
I am so glad we didn't have to put out an Amber Alert for you. I was so worried.
I am pretty sure surgery and recovery sucks (at least from what I have seen on TV). I hope your other shoulder/arm/hand combo is ready for some serious blogging cos I am missing out on the Lasura world.
Happy B-day, Cora!
Very cute, looking Ezra-y!
Good to see you guys are surviving!! I can't believe that Cora is one already. We have another one due in March!! Random, but how's 135ยบ for you? That's how hot it was during my preflight a couple days ago...
Love all the Happy Birthday pics!!! I can't believe she's one!!! I remember you posting when she was born! Wow! Time flies. She is such a doll Joan.
I had been wondering if she is still totally adorable, and I'm glad to see that she most definitely is. I can't believe she's one already! She is so cute with her new little walk. Happy Birthday Coco!
Oh, and I'm excited Karter and River are in the same class!
What the JUNK?!?! One already-- that is not legal! Happy Bday adorable Cora girl :) Yes she is absolutely squeezable & loved the Coco cupcakes, too cute. I may have to steal the idea for Cayz.
Miss you & hope your shoulder gets better soon. I love your parents, tell them howdy from their favorite Brown Daughter :) (they'll know who!)
Loves
Happy Birthday Cora! You are sooooo cute!
Joan, I hope your recovery is going well.
We miss you guys. Thanks for keeping us smiling with your blog:)
WOW, Cora's first year went fast. Not only is she adorable, she's also got some mad walking skills! Hope you are fully functional and pain free soon.
Happy Birthday Cora!! I looove those cupcake toppers! We may just have to copy that idea with Merrylee. I can't believe Cora's walking!! That's awesome. Hope you recover from your surgery quickly!!
Happy Birthday to the cutest Cora I have ever met.
i love the cupcakes! man, cora is just so cute! hope you feel better soon!
Happy bday Cora!!! I hope you are feeling better Joanie. I loved that I talked to you about a month ago. Love and miss you guys, hope to see you soon :)
What a cute little girl! Love those cupcake toppers!
And what a treat to see your parents. They look great.
Post a Comment