Warning: Joe is posting this so it won't be pretty.
Cora Kay Lasura was born on August 20, and the Lasuras are very excited. Especially her two big brothers.


Joan is such a good mom that Cora is already smiling, or it might be the gas.

Proud papa of a little baby girl. Let the spoiling begin.

Here is the whole gang including "mini-baby" who we learned infant cpr on. We left the creepy thing at the hospital.

Our hotel door, welcoming the little bundle home.

This was Joan before the party started. Oh, if she only new the joy that was to come.

Approx. 55 minutes later little Cora had arrived...naturally.

The boys are happy.

The best big brother in the world.
Mom and baby are healthy and doing great. Thanks for all your emails and calls we love you all very much.
26 comments:
I'm so excited for you! She is beautiful and the boys look so cute holding her. Congratulations!!! Cant wait to see her in person. Hope all is well with Joan and Cora. Love from the Briggs
We are so happy and excited for you guys. Glad that everyone is doing well!
Joe! She was born on the 20th and you are just now posting this? On the 24th?! You are a terrible blogger, you know! :) I have been checking EVERYDAY to see if she had been born yet.
Congratulations to all of you. She is a beauty. Glad everyone is doing well. Thanks for the update.
I've been checking every day too and I'm so excited to see the news! She's beautiful and I love her name! Glad to hear she and Joan are well. You boys (including you Joe) are so cute, you look so proud! Congrats on your newest bundle of joy. Don't forget to send me an address so I can send something for the little miss! :-)
Congrates...Katie and I were wondering about that...
YEA - She's here!! :) I'm glad all went well- Joan you look awesome! I love how happy your boys look & she is Beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys. Hope you are getting a rested recovery.
CONGRATS, we are so happy for you guys & Cora.
Luvs
Jodi & Fam
Congratulations! She is beautiful! Your family is so cute! Baby girls are the best!
HIP HIP HURRAY!! I'm so excited for you to finally get to shop in the pink section of the store. I'm calling over to your parents tomorrow to get your address. I have some stuff for ya!!
Congrats!!
(Joe - you did a good job on your post - better that Aaron could ever do!!)
HIP HIP HURRAY!! I'm so excited for you to finally get to shop in the pink section of the store. I'm calling over to your parents tomorrow to get your address. I have some stuff for ya!!
Congrats!!
(Joe - you did a good job on your post - better that Aaron could ever do!!)
Congrats Joan! She is a doll!
oh yea, can you get me your address too? i want to send that little doll something.
raygon0326atyahoodotcom. thanks!
Congrats guys! We are so excited for your family. She is such an adorable little girl and the boys look like they will take good care of her. Big brothers really can be pretty cool. Way to tough it out and go natural Joan, I'm totally impressed! Congrats again.
Oh my goodness!! I can't believe she was already born!! How awesome! She is soooo beautiful!! I love how sweet the guys (including dad) look holding their princess. Congratulations!!
Congratulations you guys! She's BEAUTIFUL! The boys look super excited! I think she will be spoiled! :) I'm so glad to hear everything went okay although the whole fast and furious labor sounds crazy!!
Congrats!!!!!
Awesome! although I'm a little disappointed you chose "Cora". I was so looking forward to something like Fifi, or Wubsy! J/K Little girls really are the best! Don't Tell Ez and River I said so though!
oh my goodness, she is so pretty! i love all the pictures! you look great joan! can't wait to see her in person. love you guys!
Okay, obviously I'm the last person in the world to check this, but I AM SO EXCITED. I don't know if you watched the SNL episode with the suprise party skit, but I'm that lady. Seriously. I can't wait to meet little Cora! Joe and I are planning a trip...we just don't know when...Congratulations!
Congrats!!!! She is absolutely beautiful.
Yay. I am glad she it out and everyone is healthy.
Finally a girl! She is a cutie.
Congratulations! She is soooo beautiful. You guys look really happy. We are happy for you and glad to hear everyone is healthy and good. Miss you.
Hi Joan, it's Melissa (Hunt) I found your blog off of Melanie's. Congratulations on your baby girl! Hope all is going well for you! It was good to see your cute family. Send me your email and I'll send you an invite to my blog. harpercrew@gmail.com
Congrats on the new baby!!! Just found your blog through Melanie's blog. Its been so fun to see what you've been up to these lately. Your baby girl is adorable. We just had a little girl in June. SO FUN!!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. She is just beautiful! Hope you all are doing well. Lots of love Traci (Scorse)
More pictures of Cora, please.
P.S. New blog address:
http://beccaiswaitingfortheweekend.blogspot.com
Post a Comment