ABQ

We made it to Albuquerque!! That's right I know how to spell it. Moving makes me tired. I've been thinking about my next post, but I'm in no mood to blog now. My sister Laura flew to Alabama and drove with the boys and me. She is the best! I just wanted to say that we made it, I'm happy and alive, the boys are excited about the pool, and Joe started work today. I will fill in the details later.

We made it to Albuquerque!! That's right I know how to spell it. Moving makes me tired. I've been thinking about my next post, but I'm in no mood to blog now. My sister Laura flew to Alabama and drove with the boys and me. She is the best! I just wanted to say that we made it, I'm happy and alive, the boys are excited about the pool, and Joe started work today. I will fill in the details later.
8 comments:
YOU ARE TOTALLY AWESOME!!
Yay! Glad you are home and safe. Thanks for the post. I love keeping up on your life. I was just thinking, "are they in ABQ yet?" and then next thing I know, you are keeping me up to date with last minute news!
We are preparing for the move too. What was the best thing for the kids on the road trip?
Hey joan is me Rachel (Crocker) Hatch. I totally understand how emotional a graduation can be and I agree its not bittersweet! I was so happy when Shaylar finally graduated from dental school and we could move on with our lives. We've lived in New Orleans,La, Las vegas, NV and now we are in Show Low, AZ-I miss moving around! The thought of staying put is actually really hard. I hope Albuquerque serves you guys well. Congrats to Joe-that is such an amazing acomplishment!
Love,
Rachel
Are you guys in ABQ just for training and then on to Cheyenne? I've been out of the loop for a little while - survival is horrible, thank goodness it's a once in a lifetime training... We're leaving Columbus on Monday.
Glad you got there safe! I hope you are doing good- Lori told me about the scare. Only a few months left... you can do it! You should stop in to see us on your way to Cheyenne. :)
Loves
Jodi
Glad you made it! Wow, are you sick of moving around? I think I would be. How long are you in Abq before you head to WY??
Let me know if you ever come on over to AZ to stop by!
I'm glad you made it there safe!
Post a Comment