Monday, December 03, 2007

Fun with the camera

So Ezra and River were playing with the camera they started taking pictures of the toys Ezra got for his birthday. (We are having a party with his friends on Saturday, so I will post about that later.)They took about a dozen pictures, or should I say Ezra took a dozen pictures. I will just show you a few.....you'll get the idea.
Picture 1 -toys


Picture 2- toys


Picture 3- toys


Picture 4 -"when is it going to be my turn with the camera?"


Picture 5- "You better let me have a turn!"


Picture 6-River running "I'm telling Mom you wont let me have a turn with the camera."


Here is a picture of two cabbage heads. Aren't they cute?


I feel bad that I haven't posted in a while. We had a good Thanksgiving. Our friends Rich and Monica Welch came over, plus Rich's mom came from Minisota. We had some delicious food, watched some football, took naps, and divided up leftovers. I have a lot to be Thankful for.

8 comments:

Melanie and Will said...

your boys are adorable!!!!

mariah will take the camera sometimes and take A LOT of pics of HERSELF!!!! lol

Katie said...

i love the sequence of events! also, the new quote about the rooms is really funny. of course, river would have a response to that. ha!

Angela said...

Oh my goodness! Ezra and River get cuter and cuter! I loved this last post, it was sooo fun to read it. Thanks for leaving comments on my blog by the way. I love reading your comments!

Kelsey said...

Cute boys! Poor River. Those pictures of him are so sad! I love the cabbage heads pic! :)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, too cute!

Lyndsay said...

You are in Ft. Rucker? Crazy, I am from Dothan. Anyway, my DVR is getting installed on Thursday (next week!). I cannot wait! I am so glad you like my blog! Feel free to comment anytime!

Lyndsay said...

I noticed that you are LDS (judging from the boy scout's elephant ear booth you mentioned). I am too and my fam is in Dothan 1. Crazy how small the world is.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, Cabbage Heads? Where would I find the corned beef?

Your kids are cute. You should come see us sometime...hehe.