That was hilarious. I need a good snowball fight right now. One of the IPs in my flight flew to Vance today and brought back a snowball in a little ziploc bag. She let me hold it... Someday I'll see snow again.
He he he he he he ha. That was funny. Joan it is fun to say WAZUPP through the blogging world. What is up with Ambrosia. Can you give me her e-mail addy?
Sorry I have to tell you this story because I just read your side bar (right nav). Ok so we are in primary sharing time (we teach the 6 year olds) and the kids are playing pictionary for sharing time. This girl in my class draws a bunch of squares with small circles in the middle. Then when no one in primary can guess what she is drawing she yells "you guys it's chez-its". Simultaneously the 2nd counselor says "she was drawing Jesus". Oh - she ended up crying but I laughed so hard. I did not laugh in front of her - in fact I kinda had to help to get her to stop but wow - funny.
5 comments:
Oh my gosh, that was too cute! lol
cute :)
That was hilarious. I need a good snowball fight right now. One of the IPs in my flight flew to Vance today and brought back a snowball in a little ziploc bag. She let me hold it... Someday I'll see snow again.
He he he he he he ha. That was funny. Joan it is fun to say WAZUPP through the blogging world. What is up with Ambrosia. Can you give me her e-mail addy?
Sorry I have to tell you this story because I just read your side bar (right nav). Ok so we are in primary sharing time (we teach the 6 year olds) and the kids are playing pictionary for sharing time. This girl in my class draws a bunch of squares with small circles in the middle. Then when no one in primary can guess what she is drawing she yells "you guys it's chez-its". Simultaneously the 2nd counselor says "she was drawing Jesus". Oh - she ended up crying but I laughed so hard. I did not laugh in front of her - in fact I kinda had to help to get her to stop but wow - funny.
Post a Comment